Terms and Conditions
Welcome to MariaRose Tours Website. This Web site is operated by MariaRose Ltd (MariaRose Tours), a legal vendor of travel services in Russian Federation, registered as an incoming company.
MariaRose Ltd (MariaRose Tours) is located at 22 Line V.O. 3, office 514, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
These terms and conditions settle the procedure of MariaRose Ltd (MariaRose Tours) travel services sale via the Internet.
We are pleased to provide you with full range of travel services in St. Petersburg, Russia. Because our Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by MariaRose Ltd (MariaRose Tours).
- By using mariarosetours.com, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
- If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Web site.
- MariaRose Ltd. reserves the right and the sole discretion to change Terms and Conditions from time to time, so you should check this page regularly. Your continued use of mariarosetours.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms.
- You, the Customer, warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation, you will use this Web site to make legitimate reservations or requests for you or for another person for whom you are authorized to act, all information supplied by you is true.
- You agree to use mariarosetours.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of mariarosetours.com.
- All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on mariarosetours.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in MariaRose Ltd. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or otherwise use mariarosetours.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Content of the Web site
- We hope that you will find mariarosetours.com to be useful and reliable, and we will do our best to provide the most accurate information possible. However, if you see errors on this Web site, please contact us right away.
- This Web site contains links to other Web sites. MariaRose Ltd is not responsible for the content, privacy practices, or accuracy of opinions expressed in or any other aspects of such Web sites. They are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by us.
- Products and Rates are valid as per the dates displayed on the brochure pages.
- Product should be fully prepaid instantly or no more than 48 hours after the booking is made.
Payment and Cancellation policy
- Instant payments via the Internet using the bank card Visa, Master Card, Diners Club, JCB are accepted.
- Please note that NO charge is applied to credit card operations.
- The local taxes are included.
- The Booking and Payment Process:
The payment process consists on 5 easy Steps and will take 3 minutes to purchase. The Booking Confirmation is provided immediately (step 4). When you transact the payment you will receive your Voucher(s) to your e-mail within 24 hours. Those should be presented at the destination. Be noted: the Booking Confirmation + payment receipt (payment notification) have the same validity as a Voucher.
Step 1 Review and check details of your booking.
Step 2. Enter your Contact Details and Preferences.
Step 3. Confirm your Booking
Step 4. Receive your Booking Confirmation (online and to your e-mail both)
Step 5. Make the payment (online or within 48 hours from your e-mail) and receive the Voucher
The Personal Booking Confirmation appears on-line (Step 4) and you are welcome to make payment. The valid copy of your Booking Confirmation as well as the payment bottom will be also sent to your e-mail address. If you prefer to pay later, be noted that your Booking Confirmation is valid within 48 hours. If no payment is received in a good time, MariaRose Tours will cancel the Booking. If you are late with payment but still want to buy the service you should proceed with another booking.
The booking confirmations will be provided for each booking segment.
The payments by credit cards via the Internet are transferred to the web-site of the Internet Payment Service Provider – Chronopay. Security of payments is ensured by the SSL protocol for confidential data transmission from the client to the Chronopay server for further processing. Subsequently data are transmitted via the highly secure banking networks. The received confidential customer’s data (card details, registration info etc.) are collected and processed at the processing centre, and not on the MariaRose Tours’s web-site. Thus, MariaRose Tours can’t obtain personal and banking data of the customer, including those concerning products he purchased in other shops. When transaction is processed via Chronopay the card owner automatically receives an e-mail notifying him of all transactions generated.
The Voucher is valid for redemption only by the person (s) named above and is nontransferable. It may not be redeemed outside the valid dates shown above. You present the Voucher signed at the start of the Tour or activity with valid photo identification bearing the name of the Lead Traveller
Only the Credit Card Holder can make the booking as a leading traveler. If the Booking is made by another person, it will be immediately cancelled.
- Cancellation and Refund:
You may cancel or change your prepaid Tour or activity free of charge in a good time:
To proceed the cancellation, the changes or the refund you should send us a letter via e-mail. You will receive the Cancellation or the Changes Confirmation within 24 hour. The refund can take up to 15 days.
- Sightseeing Tours and Transfer cancellations and changes are free of charge if you notify us 72 hours ahead of your scheduled departure.
- You agree to pay 100% cancellation or change fees that you incur if you cancel or change the scheduled Sightseeing Tour or Transfer later than 72 hours ahead of your scheduled departure.
- Shore Excursion Cancellations and Changes are free of charge if cancelled or changed at least 7 days ahead of your scheduled Tour departure. Late cancellations and changes will result a penalty equal to the 100% of your prepaid Shore Excursions.
- The amount prepaid for the Visa Support documentation to get visa in the Russian Consulate is 100% nonrefundable for any reason
- No refund shall be given should you fail to show up on the service no matter the reasons or circumstances.
In case the Customer has any complaints while using the Services he should state his complaint in the written form and forward it to the Company. Within 30 days the Company will either indemnify the Customer for losses or give a reasoned refusal. In any case the amount of losses subject to compensation by the Company cannot exceed 100% full price of the services that were purchased but not used by the Customer.
In exceptional cases the Company can change the Service for another one of the same category or higher without changing the previously confirmed price.
For quick answers to your questions or ways to contact us, visit our Customer Support Center. Or, you can write to us at:
- The company, its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
- If there are any force major circumstances making MariaRose Ltd. unable to provide the Customer with the service reserved, the company has right to substitute it for a similar service.
- All travel documents/vouchers are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the company.
General legal terms
- These Terms and Conditions, and your relationship with MariaRose Ltd. under the Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by the law of the Russian Federation. You and MariaRose Ltd. agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Russian Federation to resolve any legal matter arising from the usage of mariarosetours.com.